- Created: 14 May 2014
When was the last time you updated your website?
A lot can change in a year, especially for your small business. Websites are often the last thing a business updates, but the first thing a customer sees. So it's important that your website communicates the latest information to your customers.
Power Shift would love to help you do some spring cleaning. For a limited time we are offering 1/2 price on hourly work (up to 5 hours.) Revitalize your current website with fresh content and images. Don't leave your customers wondering if you're still in business.
Here are some ideas on how you could give your website a makeover:
- Create new landing pages to drive traffic to new products and services.
- Update your contact, copyright, and privacy information.
- Replace all the images to give it a fresh new look.
- Freshen up social media cover photos, profile pictures and backgrounds
- Add Social Media icons and links.
- And ANYTHING else you can think of!