For Outlook®, BlackBerry®, iPhone®, & Windows Mobile®
Today’s on-the-go email user demands synchronization of their data, regardless of device or location. We address this growing need with Webmail Sync.
With Webmail Sync, users can keep their calendar, contacts, and tasks synchronized across Microsoft Outlook*, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Webmail. Sync is a plug-in, using the open standard SyncML, installed directly on a user’s computer or mobile device. Users can customize synchronization settings and setup automatic synchronization.
Reduce frustration while increasing productivity by eliminating the need to enter the same data into several locations.
With Webmail Sync, you can:
- Synchronize calendars, contacts, and tasks between Outlook, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Webmail
- Synchronize email, calendars, and contacts to your iPhone
- View shared calendars in Outlook and Webmail
- Schedule automatic synchronizations
- Manage and update data from any computer, BlackBerry or Windows Mobile device
- Allow others to view your calendars online or offline
- Easily setup sync capability between multiple computers
* Webmail Sync for Outlook works best with Outlook 2003 and 2007. Outlook 2010 is not supported at this time.
Sign-up for Services
Already know what you're looking for or just want to sign-up for one of our services? Click below to sign-up today!