Illinois Electric Coop

Illinois Rural Electric Cooperative

Illinois Rural Electric Cooperative was organized in May of 1936 to provide electric service to the surrounding rural areas. The first electric lines in the Cooperative's territory were energized in 1938. The headquarters is centrally located in the heart of the service territory in Winchester, Illinois, serving members in the surrounding counties of Morgan, Pike, Scott, Greene, and Calhoun, with a few members located in outlying regions of Adams, Brown, Cass, Jersey, and Macoupin counties. Illinois Rural Electric Cooperative currently serves electricity to 10,700 members and Internet Service to 2,600 consumers.

Work Done:

  • Joomla! 3.0 CMS Integration
  • Custom Responsive Template Design

Visit Site: www.e-co-op.com

 

1000 characters left